- Always take the steps, because the people who have to take the ramp, wish they didn’t have to.
- Commas never killed anyone. When in doubt, use one.
- Never be cruel to an animal. There just might be an angel in there reporting back to God.
- No matter how bad someone may be, if that person is willing to pick up a broom and sweep without being told to, then redemption is a possibility for them.
- Legality is a concept of man, morality is one of God. They are not always the same, so choose your master wisely.
- Always open a window when you can. Nature speaks and spoke to all the worlds’ inhabitants until man created doors and windows to keep it out.
- Never minimize someone else’s experiences. Their world may not be the same size as yours and so their problems and triumphs are not an equal comparison to yours.
- Kindness to others is a signed blank check that awaits you in the future.
- Dreams either drive you, die because of you or thrive as you choose to live them.
- Always believe in something greater than yourself. Beyond you is where the rest of everything else lies.